73" MACh front bumper paint

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
White with black stripes
Hello all, Does anyone know if the front bumper on my white car with black stripes is supposed to be all white or is the back part(towards the grill) supposed to be black??? I see cars done both ways. I like the look but don't want to do anything crazy..

The lower stepped portion of the bumper was painted black. Those that aren't have been repainted and the black was never reapplied. You can see the black in the photos of this 60 mile 73 convertible.

https://www.motortrend.com/features...g-convertible-only-has-60-miles-on-it/photos/
Hemi killer is there a thread on here of any other sites on how to restore one of these bumpers?
I have searched a little but came up empty and you always seem to be a wealth of knowledge.
Thanks

Hemi killer is there a thread on here of any other sites on how to restore one of these bumpers?
I have searched a little but came up empty and you always seem to be a wealth of knowledge.
Thanks

Chuck @c9zx did a thread on the urethane bumper, it's in the tutorials section.

Back