• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 vert all original

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, not original hubcaps! Looks like it has the exterior Decor group and racing mirrors! Might be worth a look for anyone wanting a convertible.

Nice looking Mustang. I agree though, the hubcaps are a NO GO. They are original hubcaps - to a Maverick.

29qijrq.jpg

I am feeling the luxury of that Maverick....

Sorry, I was mistaken...that isn't what I was feeling....damn CCET.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking Mustang. I agree though, the hubcaps are a NO GO. They are original hubcaps - to a Maverick.

29qijrq.jpg
My mother had a 72 maverick 2 door coupe...Boy what a power house that 6 cylinder was...when you could keep the carb bolted to the intake

Last edited by a moderator:

29qijrq.jpg
My mother had a 72 maverick 2 door coupe...Boy what a power house that 6 cylinder was...when you could keep the carb bolted to the intake
Good find, I knew those hubcaps looked familar!

Back