Accidental member meet-up

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Convertible
I went with my friend's son Kyle to Norwalk, OH to race the 71 (72 R code engine combination) Mustang sportsroof. While sitting through one of the many rain delays a fellow racer came up and started talking to us about the car and told us about his recent 7173 purchace. Well being the dutuful forum member I recommended he visit our site, he told me he had joined and enjoyed the site! so here's a shout out for member So Fine! Steve is a great guy with a real nice N/SA Fox body Mustang racecar.

Sorry, no photo! I guess it didn't happen... :D

I went with my friend's son Kyle to Norwalk, OH to race the 71 (72 R code engine combination) Mustang sportsroof. While sitting through one of the many rain delays a fellow racer came up and started talking to us about the car and told us about his recent 7173 purchace. Well being the dutuful forum member I recommended he visit our site, he told me he had joined and enjoyed the site! so here's a shout out for member So Fine! Steve is a great guy with a real nice N/SA Fox body Mustang racecar.

hard to believe nobody had a smart phone nowadays:p

So did you award him the Hello badge icon? :p [hint hint]

Back