All I want for Christmas is.... (2011 wish list)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want my complete Strange Rear End with 9", 35 spline, Detroit Locker, 3:89 Gear to back up my Broader C6 and 545 Roller motor for the '73 Mach 1.

BT

I want my complete Strange Rear End with 9", 35 spline, Detroit Locker, 3:89 Gear to back up my Broader C6 and 545 Roller motor for the '73 Mach 1.

BT
Wow! That'll be one heck of a launch!

BT
My buddy has a Strange rear end with 4:11's...its a ford 9 inch..all new..But its set up for a camaro!! bleh..lol

Santa, I've been a good boy. All I want for Christmas is $79 Car Registration fees, $1.14 Super Unleaded gas price, Southwest Airline fees for anywhere around the World and of course, World Peace. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

... is my two front teeth! Never mind, I already have those!

I would like to wake up and find my engine removed, detailed, and engine compartment cleaned and painted. But I guess I'll have to do it myself this winter!

A Tremec T56, along with all of the other bits to convert my Mach 1 over to a manual. A handbrake conversion might be nice as well.

I just returned from a week of golfing in South Carolina. Now I am back to Toronto Canada weather. I took my 73 coupe out for one last drive today. I changed the oil, put in the garage, and covered her up. I am hoping that Christmas will bring an early spring. I find the three or four months of winter to be far too long.

Back