Another Mach1 Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this one a lot better.

http://napoliclassics.com/inventory/675690-1972-Ford-Mustang#.VyFxii5OnbM

675690_1565.jpg
I saw that car as well and I couldn't agree more. You guys who own a 71-73 verts have something special and they really don't need to be modified to make them look any different. They're beautiful looking cars right out of the box. I'm very envious of all of you.

Wow. That is a gorgeous car. Actually, both are. ::thumb::

I'm pretty sure the 'ripple-effect' is simply the picket fences being reflected.

I favor the 'burnt red' one. How cool would that car be with a set of 15x10 Magnums wrapped in 295s on the rear with a slight boost in height, and the current rear wheels swapped to the front. I'd add/swap some other minor things (Rocketman tach, RetroSound stereo, etc.) and remove the Mach 1 decals, but I'd keep the hockey stripes.

The green one's awesome, too... as sleek-looking as it is, it's just too 'vanilla' for me. I'd go with the full Ram Air treatment, 15x10 Magnums/295s/rear lift, etc., and eventually swap the white interior/top for black. So yeah, the green one's probably not for me. ;)

Both of these cars look great underneath, too. Great deals at the right prices, of course. :cool:

Back