Another Rare Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don´t know if there are any one of these left, but i have put the cobras on my 72 hard top, on the basis that there are Mexican 71-73 Shelbys.
That's pretty cool!

Don´t know if there are any one of these left, but i have put the cobras on my 72 hard top, on the basis that there are Mexican 71-73 Shelbys.
Can't say I've seen one of these before but kinda has that paint scheme like the Yoo-Hoo contest car. I didn't know there were Mexican Shelbys. Cool! I had Yoo-hoo's coming out of my ears when they had that promotion. I almost Yoo-Hoo'd my pants when I flipped the cap and saw "Winner" LOL! It was for a shoulder harness that I never did collect. :(

2m6tk0l.jpg

Nothing wrong with putting "Cobras" on your Mustang:)!

While my '73 Mach 1 has little if anything in common with the Shelbys, I have had my "cobras" on the flanks for over 35 years - - sorta makes a statement in my opinion:).

BT

While my '73 Mach 1 has little if anything in common with the Shelbys, I have had my "cobras" on the flanks for over 35 years - - sorta makes a statement in my opinion:).

BT
Now why would you do a thing like that? It's just as bad as making it a 4x4 :D

I think all shelby de mexico cars where coupes

but the shelby europa had the fastback
You are rigth,all were coupes and called GT351.

BT
In my opinion, any one can do aniting with his cars, thats the principle of customising, i´m not in favor of puting names, like ricer or ting like that, if you like what you are doing and, you don´t mess with anyone its ok for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say I've seen one of these before but kinda has that paint scheme like the Yoo-Hoo contest car. I didn't know there were Mexican Shelbys. Cool! I had Yoo-hoo's coming out of my ears when they had that promotion. I almost Yoo-Hoo'd my pants when I flipped the cap and saw "Winner" LOL! It was for a shoulder harness that I never did collect. :(

2m6tk0l.jpg
almost looks like a Dodge stripe . like the one on the Cuda.

You are rigth,all were coupes and called GT351.

BT
In my opinion, any one can do aniting with his cars, thats the principle of customising, i´m not in favor of puting names, like ricer or ting like that, if you like what you are doing and, you don´t mess with anyone its ok for me.
I was being sarcastic :blush: I love everyone of your cars. Some should already know that by now :cool: Love yours, yours, yours, and even yours! Don't care what you do to it, I'd still love it! That's the extent of my passion for this body style. Some have an addiction for drugs, mine happen to be this car. I've got 4 of em and spend whatever hard earned, left over change I've got on these cars. There was a 4x4 thread and some were quick to put it down. Wonder if the owner of that 4x4 Mustang was a member they'd say the same things then. I hope no one took what I said about Cobra's car the wrong way :angel:

I'm pretty sure all Mexican Shelby's were coupes......but didn't they extend the sail panel to make it look like a fastback from the side?
Ken, I saw that and thought it was an interesting look. It did look like a fastback from the side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back