Barn find - bunch of Mustang parts, cars, Shelbys

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
Someone in the area should track this farm down so we can buy a lot of Mustang parts. Amazing how many cars they have including GT500s and at least two 71-73s that I could see. Don't miss slide 13 where it shows all the shelves full of parts. We should try to have them put this parts in the market. I can only wonder what treasures they have there.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/classic-cars/%E2%80%9Cbarn-find%E2%80%9D-shelby-kr-convertibles-in-iowa-cornfield/ar-BBqgiAY?li=BBnbfcL#page=1

There is a Klodt Mustangs car dealer in Iowa so that's probably a good start.

:jawdrop: WOW....would I love to get lose in there with my parts "Want" list! That shelf with all Top Loaders sure looked good!

I really like seeing the under hood shots of low mileage unmolested cars such as that Boss 351. Shows what they really looked like when they left Ford.

Someone might want to warn David (Caroilna_Mountain_Mustangs) to make sure he has his meds up to date before he looks at these cars.

Great find and post tony-muscle ::thumb::

:jawdrop: WOW....would I love to get lose in there with my parts "Want" list! That shelf with all Top Loaders sure looked good!

I really like seeing the under hood shots of low mileage unmolested cars such as that Boss 351. Shows what they really looked like when they left Ford.

Someone might want to warn David (Caroilna_Mountain_Mustangs) to make sure he has his meds up to date before he looks at these cars.

Great find and post tony-muscle ::thumb::
I actually was thinking about him. I can see him getting the trailer out there this weekend. He may need more than one trailer though. Heck... we could all meet down there and clean up the barn.::thumb::

Shoot...they never show pictures of pallets full of underdash harnesses. Now THAT would get my heart racing big time!

Steve,

I am ok the place I go up north to buy parts is even more than that place. All inside and been there over 20 years. I leave next Wednesday on the next haul. It is all older mustangs and t-birds nothing past 66 on a mustang but tons of that stuff.

Midlife,

I think he has a pile of wire harnesses. I know I am getting one for 65 convertible, with gauges and air on this trip. I got a hood from him that was made a month before Mustang production started so it is correct for any 1964 1/2 pre production car or early build. It is one of those hens teeth. I also got one of the Towne tops from him. He has hundreds of NOS Autolite spark plugs and wires. He has NOS quarter panels for 65 convertible I am going to try and talk him out of a couple pairs. I did not get to his big building yet either. He is hesitant to take me there I will probably pass out.

I am still trying to get permission to take photos at on mans hoard here I think 7 Shelby convertibles. The other guy also here has Cobras, several R model 65 and a row of Shelbys and rare Fords. Tough to get in have to be there at the right moment.

Meds not working I tried to by two more yesterday but he has better offers.

David

We just need to load up in the 71-73Mustang company van and take an "Animal House" road trip. I enjoy the visual of everyone running in to fulfill the dream they were having on the way there. Midlife with pallets of wire harness's, you with a convoy truck full of "Rescue Finds", me sitting the middle of a pile of unopened NOS Ford parts with legible part numbers for me to read!! I'm sure everyone has a list of wants!!

Wow...you actually scored a 64 1/2 hood!!! That and the NOS quarter panels are pure gold to the 64-66 Mustang people! Make sure on your next "outing" to keep your meds up to date and bring your emergency oxygen!!

Back