Body Cart, Rotisserie, Jack Stands?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday I was on the Summit Racing site at work (shhhhhh!!! :whistling: ) and I was just one click away from purchasing their AutoTwirler brand Mustang body cart ~$415.  I don't know what it was but something told me to do one last browse through on Craigslist which is a pretty regular occurrence for me whether it's me looking for tools, 71-73 Mustang parts, Antique Ford stuff, or rotisseries.  Look what I found...and only 30 minutes after the seller posted it!  For $385 more than what I almost paid for the body cart I was able to pick up this AutoTwirler Elite Rotisserie which was purchased a couple of years ago and then NEVER used.  The guy gave me receipts and everything, helped me load it and I was on my way.  Very excited about this and I feel like it was a bargain of a buy.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I was on the Summit Racing site at work (shhhhhh!!! :whistling: ) and I was just one click away from purchasing their AutoTwirler brand Mustang body cart ~$415.  I don't know what it was but something told me to do one last browse through on Craigslist which is a pretty regular occurrence for me whether it's me looking for tools, 71-73 Mustang parts, Antique Ford stuff, or rotisseries.  Look what I found...and only 30 minutes after the seller posted it!  For $385 more than what I almost paid for the body cart I was able to pick up this AutoTwirler Elite Rotisserie which was purchased a couple of years ago and then NEVER used.  The guy gave me receipts and everything, helped me load it and I was on my way.  Very excited about this and I feel like it was a bargain of a buy.  

Great find for sure. You will still need to do your panel replacement and alignment sitting on the floor. The go to the rotisserie for all your sanding, sealer and paint.

I used my 50 year old scissor lift. It worked well for everything on the top and sides, as well as suspension and brakes. Detailing the bottom was a bit of a pain. The car had minimal rust so the only body panel replaced was tail light panel, it was bent not rusted. I still braced the door openings just to make sure nothing moved. Chuck

Latest posts

Back