• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boss 351 Valve Covers for sale on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griffbl

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
2014 Ford F150
2018 Porsche Panamera

[url=https://ibb.co/i2uhXQ][img]https://preview.ibb.co/h0A0K5/815f.jpg[/img][/url]
Very Nice set of valve covers for a 1971 Boss 351 Mustang. Listed on ebay now. I paid too much for them, no doubt, and I pulled them off a nice M Code Mach 1 as the car was simply too original to use them on that car. They did not leak a single drop that I could see while on the car. (I simply repainted the original valve covers and used them instead on the Mach 1). One of the covers is missing the spark plug wire harness clip. It is (was) attached with a single screw, and should not be hard to replace, as it was used on lots of other covers I would think. No pitting, No corrosion, etc. I set the minimum bid at $400....I paid nearly twice that! Thanks for your interest.

Definitely original Boss 351 valve covers (also factory correct for Boss 302).

The covers have non-stock stickers added and have been polished. For originality - easily remedied.

Too many of these covers were over tightened and cracked around the mounting screw areas.

Good that they don't leak.

Best of luck on your sale.

Ray

For use on a boss 302's and some early 351's you need the srcew in oil dripper fingers / baffles

For use on a boss 302's and some early 351's you need the srcew in oil dripper fingers / baffles
Don, Are those dripper fingers available anywhere? I thought I saw them being reproduced.

kcmash

Don, Are those dripper fingers available anywhere? I thought I saw them being reproduced.

kcmash
Sorry, I'm not sure if they are being made - I do not have them

Latest posts

Back