Calling Convertibles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
I need a shot of a convertible with a white or black top with plastic window, must be HI-Res and at roughly this same angle. Must be a clean top as I am using this for a product image for our website and catalog.

CTO5B.jpg

I would like to have this today so you can email me the image at [email protected]

thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a white top with Glass window. Sorry!

Mine is a black top with a glass window, just not yet replaced. It's getting the engine and front end rebuilt right now.

Is there some kind of gift certificate or parts in return for a catalog/website photo?

Mine is a black top with a glass window, just not yet replaced. It's getting the engine and front end rebuilt right now.

Is there some kind of gift certificate or parts in return for a catalog/website photo?
I wish I could. No I feel that having products on the car help represent what the customer is trying to purchase, so with convertible tops I like to have a image of the top actually on the car as it looks better than the top just laid all over my photo table. I would normally go over to the shop and use what we have over their but we don't have any 71-73 convertibles right now.

think we have a winner, i'll post end results once its all done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Ken!

I missed this thread when it was first posted, My black top came from CJ's but it has the glass rear window too. Thats cool you can change the color in the link.

Back