Center Bezel installation help

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Conv; 1 of 17; 351C, 2V, Auto
gauges.jpgOk, I messed up by not noting what screws go where when I took off my center dash Bezel.

How do the top part attach to the metal dash (not the pad)?

Just two sheet metal screws or are there clips?

Mine was screwed to a couple of pins atached to the frame... It looks original so, maybe you need to find a mounting kit there and you´re gonna solve this, and some other problems in this area...

Don (OMS) should know the exact parts to mount all dash parts correctly, besides, he sure has the kits for sale...

Good luck!

Ok, I messed up by not noting what screws go where when I took off my center dash Bezel.

I looked at mine last night and I don't have any holes where you show them. Mine is a reproduction though.

001.JPG

Ok, I messed up by not noting what screws go where when I took off my center dash Bezel.

I looked at mine last night and I don't have any holes where you show them. Mine is a reproduction though.
Mmmm... maybe yours is a different type... Mine is just like f117rt shows and the screws are visible... they are chrome and everithing...

The, in the other part where you can see a hole, mine has a little plastic, also original that prevent to see throw the console into the dash...

Latest posts

Back