"Continuing the dream"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from W. TN. Glad to hear you have joined the forum family and can keep everyone (and Mike) informed of your progress. With the quality of work Mike has shared with all of us you definitly have a solid project to continue moving forward on. It will be great to see the project come to completion in your hands. Nothing better than the torch being passed in saving another one to someone who appreciates it as much as the previous owner. Keep us all posted and share with us as you head down this path. We always like to help out if a bump in the road occurs. This is a great forum with knowledgable and respecting members.

Welcome aboard from Wisconsin. Glad you joined and the coupe is going to be, and already is awesome.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Please continue the build thread for the car or start a new one for us to track the progress.

This car has a following. ;)

Congrats on the purchase.

Hy Jeffrey and ::welcome:: to the site. Good to have you here and good to see that Mikes car will be done after all and stays on the forum.

Keep us posted as the work progresses as many of us were following the built!

ok so ive been extremely busy working and working on building a house in NY and ive been meaning to post some progress on the forum. So for the progress were moving along.The 97 Lincoln Mark VIII donor car is completely stripped down parts everywhere but thats fine with me. we have the new engine sitting in the car temperately until we get the new front cross member. then we can bolt the trany up and complete the drive line. next is finishiung up the engine bay and trying to map out the lay out.

i have more pictures to add but i dont have them with me i have to get them off the ipad but heres one i thought you guys might like to see. Who needs an engine hoist when you have a backhoe

i have more pictures to add but i dont have them with me i have to get them off the ipad but heres one i thought you guys might like to see. Who needs an engine hoist when you have a backhoe

i have more pictures to add but i dont have them with me i have to get them off the ipad but heres one i thought you guys might like to see. Who needs an engine hoist when you have a backhoe.

i have more pictures to add but i dont have them with me i have to get them off the ipad but heres one i thought you guys might like to see. Who needs an engine hoist when you have a backhoe.

IMG_20140615_112630_178.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now thats what needs to be used to remove an engine from a car :) I LIKE IT, forget about those puny little engine hoists GET THE HOE OUT..... very nice made me smile.

Forgive the obvious comment but: That's one hell of an impressive engine hoist.

-Kurt
thank you, it gets the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back