correct trim???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang sportsroof
1970 Mustang Hardtop
1972 Mercedes Benz 350 SLC European Version
1950 Ford Custom coupé
well... Hello guys!!

I have another of my particular anoying questions! je!!... As everybody knows... my car is under a "finding the originality again" process as i decided to slowly turn him into what it came out of factory...

As i am in Uruguay... i have to be careful when i buy something in the US... For example, last week, the back seat for my car arrived.. I bought it used in ebay US for 50 dollars and the final price here was 327 bucks... F**K.... TOO EXPENSIVE!! too many taxes!!

So... i´m know trying to find that out and see how can i but with a more normal tax fee... In the mid time.. i´m "finishing" whats left on my car.. for example.. INTERIOR!!

The only important missing part i have is the trim which goes between the back seat and the back windshield... is it called package tray?

Well... NPD offers this part in some kind of waterproof papel... i had one is other mustang and was a bad finished part... So what i was wondering is...

What is the right, original type of trim this part should have?? I believe my car has never had speakers there so it should be a plain trim panel... which material should i use??

Thanks!!!

Thanks Roy!... }

I just red the thread and i´ll do the same... dont but the reproduction there´s for sale here and there but make it myself with better material... So is a painted part?? I thought it was carpet or vynil covered... Great then...

In my case it´s important the waterproof coat cause i cant stop the leaks back there!! Grrr!!!

Thanks again Roy!

Back