Craigslist find

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 6 hours from me. Hey mach71351c, I spent a lot of time in Escondido years ago. Nice little town. Is the worlds largest flea market still going strong there?

$300 for a California car w/ no rust, sounds like a deal to me even without the motor.

Do I see parts car #5. Its 2hrs from me. I hope its sold by the weekend so I don't go get It. :s
:whistling:lollerz You sound like me! But my adventure was $400 about 4 hours away and involved the need for a tow truck (2 come to think of it)...

I seem to recall someone on here looking for vinyl roof trim that this one has...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I showed the wife the add and told her we should see if its still for sale on Saturday. She just said another one and witch 351c is going in to it. So is that yes? What do you guys think. Going by her tone I will let it lye till tomorrow. After all she was happy with the out come of parts car #4. She just needs to sleep on it.:D

Latest posts

Back