Craigslist finds Northern VA & MD

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed I did purchase the one in Fredericksburg. I also contacted the guy with the white one in Warrenton, VA. It had rust, according to the owner, but not bad.

The one in west springfield is beautiful, but out of my price range.

that fredricksburg ad is for the 73 coupe that Joe in Northern VA just bought.

Indeed I did purchase the one in Fredericksburg. I also contacted the guy with the white one in Warrenton, VA. It had rust, according to the owner, but not bad.

The one in west springfield is beautiful, but out of my price range.

that fredricksburg ad is for the 73 coupe that Joe in Northern VA just bought.
The one you picked up in Fredericksburg for $3,500 definitely looks better in the pics than the $3k one in Warrenton. I live in Warrenton and have never seen it around.

Yes - the car in West Springfield looks very nice - I might have to go check it out. Compared to that one at Flemming's it's a bargain and looks very original.

Yes - the car in West Springfield looks very nice - I might have to go check it out. Compared to that one at Flemming's it's a bargain and looks very original.
The Springfield pics look good too. So are you ready for a fourth Mustang?

The Springfield pics look good too. So are you ready for a fourth Mustang?
Only if I can find a place to store it so I can hide it from my wife. :rolleyes:

If I disappeared on the weekends she might get suspicious too.:(

I've got to get a lift first so the I can stack the cars like models.

Interestingly enough, the guy I bought my '73 off of has a lift in his garage where he stacks 2 cars.

I never have seen that before, but it was pretty interesting.

Back