• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Deluxe seat belts, seat parts and more interior parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
Pictured are a 73 black deluxe seat belt set, a 73 standard front seat buckle side belt and some other black seat belt plastic parts.  Black deluxe seat belts used standard black shoulder belts.  What makes a black set deluxe are the bright metal buckles.  A partial set of 73 blue deluxe seat belts, probably out of a convertible as there are no blue shoulder belts.  A partial set of 71 ginger deluxe seat belts.  Ginger interior items.  And ginger, black and white seat items.  I have 4 additional seat bottoms not shown.  All would need recovering.  Also have 6 seat backs.  PM me about any items you have interest in.  

IMG_1167[1].JPGIMG_1168[1].JPGIMG_1169[1].JPGIMG_1171[1].JPGIMG_1174[1].JPG

Just the one hinge cover.  No seat backs.  I do have one white rear seat belt retractor 72/73 type bezel  and two 71 type.  These are the bezels the rear retractor belts pass through mounted in the interior rear side panels  

Interested in the blue rear seat belts only. Do not need the retractors though. Darn mice made a nest out of mine.

Please let me know.

For the rear buckle side only belts, $75 plus shipping of $10.  I have had my 73 Mach 1 since 1978, it too is a Q code 4 speed.  Any other items you are in need of?  I have more items I have yet to photo and post.   

Count me in one the belts. Give me a day to think on any other parts that I may need. (Always a long list) and I will get back to you ASAP.

Hello, I would be interested in the Ginger retractable seat belts and the shoulder harness bolt cover. Please let me know price. Thanks!

Paul

[email protected]

The black belt at the top of the first picture with the cover on it. Do you still have it? I might be interested.

I need a black passenger side retractor and two back black buckles. Do you still have these?

Looking for drivers seat bottom and back. PM if available. Thank you.

Back