Divorce sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so a different point of view. Divorce sucks for both of you. I did that too, in 1999, remarried in 2000. I decided it takes two to tango, so it was both of our faults, all the while my good friends wanted me to trash her. Didn’t do it, felt too easy and not me. Sometimes we have to choose between being right or being happy. I’m sure you’ll do what’s best for you.

And if you can haul all the stuff to Az, give me a call.
One car is on hold until end of Sept. I will get prices and pics once my house is empty then garage is next priority

Keep your eyes open for huge 71-73 sale . All cars and parts will be up for grabs. Currently doing inventory. I’ve hoarded some rare cars very hard to get parts. Including three Sprint cars and rare parts like complete working blue tilt column and wood wheel . First with cash (PayPal preferably) will get opportunity to add to their collection, my loss is your gain.
Sorry to hear about your divorce and the loss of a great car. As much as we all love Mustangs, there is more to life than just material things. I wish you the best. God bless you!

Sorry to hear about your divorce and the loss of a great car. As much as we all love Mustangs, there is more to life than just material things. I wish you the best. God bless you!
Wait until after the divorce then I’ll buy whatever the “F” I want . Maybe B1 or 429 SCJ 🤣

When you say outside of Shelbyville, TN., are you close to Nashville, Hendersonville, Gallatin, my son lives in Cottontown.
Can you provide pictures of your cars for sale and your parts for sale?
I'm looking for a good quality rearview mirror 1972 Mustang
Lets rock

Keep your eyes open for huge 71-73 sale . All cars and parts will be up for grabs. Currently doing inventory. I’ve hoarded some rare cars very hard to get parts. Including three Sprint cars and rare parts like complete working blue tilt column and wood wheel . First with cash (PayPal preferably) will get opportunity to add to their collection, my loss is your gain.
i am searching for an Autolite 4300 carburetor. MUST be stamped with D1OF-FA on the base. although these were often mis-stamped with the D missing. this stamp only appeared on the Autolite carb used on 1971 cars with 351c 4v and c6.

Back