Divorce sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint coupe
Keep your eyes open for huge 71-73 sale . All cars and parts will be up for grabs. Currently doing inventory. I’ve hoarded some rare cars very hard to get parts. Including three Sprint cars and rare parts like complete working blue tilt column and wood wheel . First with cash (PayPal preferably) will get opportunity to add to their collection, my loss is your gain.

Guys I’m the happiest mofo in Nashville, coming for many years. Please treasure my stuff , I will miss it. Thanks for the kind words.
Well I've always said, There is a reason divorce is so expensive, Because It's WORTH IT!!

Keep your eyes open for huge 71-73 sale . All cars and parts will be up for grabs. Currently doing inventory. I’ve hoarded some rare cars very hard to get parts. Including three Sprint cars and rare parts like complete working blue tilt column and wood wheel . First with cash (PayPal preferably) will get opportunity to add to their collection, my loss is your gain.
Sorry to hear about the divorce ... more sorry and condolences to you for having to let go of your good stuff. I was lucky, mine outlasted two-ex's and survived two divorces. Now my motto is, "try not to piss off your 3rd wife too much", she's more clever than the previous two.

Well I've always said, There is a reason divorce is so expensive, Because It's WORTH IT!!
My Buddy got divorced a few years ago and his favorite phrase is " it cost me $750,000 and it was worth every fucking cent"

Guys I’m the happiest mofo in Nashville, coming for many years. Please treasure my stuff , I will miss it. Thanks for the kind words.
I’m just outside of Nashville maybe I could check out what you have

Hi Joe, in the brief time we met, I felt I had met a brother. I can understand your happiness though, even though you are going through a divorce. I hope it goes as well as possible. May I suggest if at all possible, try to do meditation. My ex and I really tried to be fair to each other, and to this day, 20+ years later, we're still friends and can attend family functions with the kids and grandkids at the same time. It sure helps with the family.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the divorce ... more sorry and condolences to you for having to let go of your good stuff. I was lucky, mine outlasted two-ex's and survived two divorces. Now my motto is, "try not to piss off your 3rd wife too much", she's more clever than the previous two.
I think I’m ending my game with two strikes 🤣

So very sorry to hear about your divorce, been there had to go through that many moons ago, again so very sorry sir

I’m outside of Shelbyville, TN
When you say outside of Shelbyville, TN., are you close to Nashville, Hendersonville, Gallatin, my son lives in Cottontown.
Can you provide pictures of your cars for sale and your parts for sale?
I'm looking for a good quality rearview mirror 1972 Mustang

Ok, so a different point of view. Divorce sucks for both of you. I did that too, in 1999, remarried in 2000. I decided it takes two to tango, so it was both of our faults, all the while my good friends wanted me to trash her. Didn’t do it, felt too easy and not me. Sometimes we have to choose between being right or being happy. I’m sure you’ll do what’s best for you.

And if you can haul all the stuff to Az, give me a call.

Back