Do you have a "pet peeve" about your Mustang?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dash lights problem ispretty easy to fix.

Adjust your choke...it isn't difficult.

I guess another pet peeve would be previous owners who hack up wiring harnesses....I spent all Saturday replacing mine due to a previous owner hacking away at random wires. Seems I run into this problem with every car I buy, lol.
Oh no...quite the opposite for me. If it wasn't for previous owners who hack up wiring harnesses...:D

I've been very happy since my car came back from the shop until yesterday. I slid under her for the first time only to find that all of the floor work was not sealed or cleaned up. They made it pretty on top but not bottom.

They also sealed the AC drain and seat belt holes over so now I cannot see them. Pissed does not even cover it.

I've been very happy since my car came back from the shop until yesterday. I slid under her for the first time only to find that all of the floor work was not sealed or cleaned up. They made it pretty on top but not bottom.

They also sealed the AC drain and seat belt holes over so now I cannot see them. Pissed does not even cover it.
Well that sucks!!

Back