Doesn't look like a good day to take the vert out

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna offer to come help but if you're already out of liquor - I have quickly lost my encouragement! :)

I hope you all get back to normal soon - hate to think what that is...

Ray

My bottle of Aleve is also getting depleted...LOL ! This weather event is something else. Now I see in the news they are thinking of relocating the Sunday Bill's game to another city! I'm hoping my garage roof framing (strong-back design to reinforce 16" OC 2x8 rafters) provides enough support since there is are 73 and 69 ragtops hibernating underneath it....

Ray: If you can get here in the next 24 hrs, I still have a couple bottles of decent red wine in the rack. No promises past tomorrow evening.

Thanks.

Bill,

I was born in Buffalo but parents moved to Southern California when young. They got tired of watching the Rose Bowl every year and saw the sunny 70 degree weather while they were buried in snow. Still have some family there.

Best of luck digging out and hope your roof holds.

It's too bad one can't recruit those Buffalo Wings everyone is crazy about to pick up a bit of snow during each flight and drop it elsewhere. With hundreds to thousands of those birds, it's amazing what can be done over time.

Wow lot's of snow, I've heard in the news that you are getting alot of that white stuff right now, is that normal overthere? :)
No, this is half a season in 48 hrs. Prediction is for 60 deg within 2 days.

Lots of roofs collapsing and flooding gonna happen. I'm going to be happy when we get back to 'normal' winter weather. Again, thanks for all the support.

I would seriously consider removing some snow from that roof.
Yup, it's been a real concern. Borrowed neighbor's snow roof rake (I'll be getting one of my own next week) and pulled approx 50% of the snow pack off the front yesterday afternoon. Slept a little bit better last night

DSCN2034.JPG

I would seriously consider removing some snow from that roof.
Yup, it's been a real concern. Borrowed neighbor's snow roof rake (I'll be getting one of my own next week) and pulled approx 50% of the snow pack off the front yesterday afternoon. Slept a little bit better last night
I couldn't have slept a bit with all that on my roof.

Back