Drag setup pics?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RollTideMach

Reaction score
My Car
'04 mach 1
uncut '75 bronco sport
Does anyone have their car set up for street/strip and if so could you post some pics. Ide like to see what these look like with a fat set of slicks or radials on them.

Does anyone have their car set up for street/strip and if so could you post some pics. Ide like to see what these look like with a fat set of slicks or radials on them.
i have 17x11s right now but the drag radials are in the works. i put stock springs back up front with all drag shocks.

i can show a pic later

I have pictures of my car both ways,street and track. I do run my street tires on the track also.Look at my garage / pictures in my profile.

Mustang 2.jpg

FastE, what setup are you running? 15x10? with 295s?

hers a few pics of the car witha 275/60/15 m/t drag radial on a 15x8 5.5 backspaced greg weld

35ddtky.jpg

ou1gfl.jpg

35jxdfp.jpg

and heres the only pic i have of it witha 15x8 factory steel wheel with a 28x12 mt et drag slick. It fit fine with no rubbing. The car is slightly raised from stock height, maybe an inch.

ww192f.jpg

oh, and here it is how i first set up up.. hello 1970s street freak! 14x10 cragars with reverse offset on 10.5 inch wide m/t indy profiles

2nj95sm.jpg

hope i helped!

that helped alot i like both of the first two setups. tires outside of the fender is a pet peeve of mine. I think im gonna run it like that for a little while until i backhalf it and put a mustang II front suspension in it.

I run a 255/60/15 MT drag radial on a 15X8 wheel(cheap wheel) with 4 " back spacing with with stock springs and drag shocks front and rear. Slapper bars. My tires are a bit worn so will step up to 275/50 15 next year. Looks like 5.5 backspacing will keep them in the fenders.

image001[1].jpg

000_0069.jpg

yea, i had the tires out for a while, then i got with the times! i'd like to back halve the car as well, but not until i have a mill in it with enough power to actually make use of an 18.5 wide slick!

Im probably gonna go with a 14" slick. Im planning on giving the 408 some juice. Im thinking a 200 hit would do pretty well. After that im thinking D1SC Procharger. Should be pretty fun.

on wednesday night i could provide pics of my 315-35-17 drag radials on 17x11 wheels.

i too, also have some slapper bars which i'm loving so much.

Back