serpentine belt systems

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I sold my Cleveland complete and installed a 427 Windsor I needed an alternator, PS pump and A/C compressor so I went with a Vintage Air Front Runner (local to me). Somewhat pricey but a well built tidy package.

tCrr1JH.jpg

IR5pMxF.jpg

lcQo5ML.jpg

As I sold my Cleveland complete and installed a 427 Windsor I needed an alternator, PS pump and A/C compressor so I went with a Vintage Air Front Runner (local to me). Somewhat pricey but a well built tidy package.

tCrr1JH.jpg

IR5pMxF.jpg

lcQo5ML.jpg
Like the choices in the engine compartment

Anyone do serpentine belt systems like this and if so what are you post feelings about them and post any pics. I’m thinking of an all black set up. Thanks

https://marchperformance.com/ford-3...ing-with-optional-power-steering-30430-c.html
I have this set up. Its a nice looking set but it takes a bit to get everything to line up properly. Well at least it did for me but that was many years ago and maybe they have made some changes, I doubt it. Also March seems to not want to stand behind their products. I have had the back power steering bracket break twice, its not a very well designed bracket, and had to pay for a new one the first time and just had it welded the second time as I was not paying the cost again. You can see the bottom back bracket in the picture below. I went round and round with them and they told me that it was not the first one to break. WOW. Like I sad its a nice setup but for me I will never buy anything else March just because of their customer service. Their kits are not cheap that's for sure.

Attachments

• 0928002205.JPG
    0928002205.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 0
  • motor5.JPG
    motor5.JPG
    866.8 KB · Views: 0
  • motor6.JPG
    motor6.JPG
    887.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 8965.JPG
    8965.JPG
    518.9 KB · Views: 0

tCrr1JH.jpg

IR5pMxF.jpg

lcQo5ML.jpg
Does that kit spin your water pump in reverse? Are you using a late model truck water pump or something?

Back