Drivers door latch actuator needed.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
A couple of weeks ago when I got home from the exhaust shop I pulled the inside door handle to get out when I heard a pop. I figured a rod popped off no big deal.

Today I pulled the door apart to find the pin in the door handle actuator broke so I'm need of the drivers latch actuator for Mach 1/deluxe interior. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3305.JPG
    IMG_3305.JPG
    555.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3306.JPG
    IMG_3306.JPG
    524.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm sure you know this but be sure to get one for the deluxe interior. The ones used with the standard interior are different.
Yeah Chuck been their done that. The 71 Grande I had when I was a kid had red deluxe interior which was shot. I picked up a wrecked 73 standard coupe with black interior. At the time I was living in a condo so could not bring it there. So I had it towed to my work where my boss said nope that can't stay here. I ended getting him to give me a few days to get the interior out of it before I sent it to the bone yard. By the time I got around to installing the black interior and finding out the standard door handles wouldn't work the 73 was long gone. I ended up putting the left standard door handle on the right side and the right on the left upside down to get by.

Back