• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Edelbrock RPM Air Gap for 351C

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_andy460

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 (5)
1970 Torino GT convertible (2)
1979 Bronco XLT
For sale is an Edelbrock RPM Air Gap for the 351C. This has 2v ports but works on both 2V and 4V heads. $250.00 to your door with tracking. USPS MO or PayPal.

Thanks,

Andy

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
See my Edelbrock 2V low profile w/a Holley Avenger EFI and K n N dome air filter sitting in the Ram Air Kit on my 351c/72 convertible w/NASA hood. Is this manifold low enough to clear ceiling of hood and #hp increase?

I had it on my 1972 Mach 1 and it fit under the hood with 750 Holley. Made good HP and had good low end torque.

Andy

For sale is an Edelbrock RPM Air Gap for the 351C. This has 2v ports but works on both 2V and 4V heads. $250.00 to your door with tracking. USPS MO or PayPal.

Thanks,

Andy

[email protected]

Thnx for the information. Good to know for the future project. As you can see re: my article and 18 photos for March COTM on face page, I am due to catching up on some overdue primo time w/it on the road and catching up on my balance due w/charges way overdue due to missing time between it and I. A lot of dues to pay! Mikke

Now on eBay with 0.99 starting price with $25.00 shipping. Auction number 271427052176

Andy

At this end, I can get the scratch for it but as behind w/wife's household purcharses it is a matter of cross or not cross her as between taking care of a credit of 3650 bewtween the replacement O2 sensor and the clean up-reprogramming including fine tuning the air/filtration between the ram air - rear disc brake and electric parking brake to correcting what former clowns broke rear sway bar at mount in forcing calIers on the SSBC kit only causing brake fluid all over everything + seal break in the pumpkin - my add of Monte Carlo bar-chin spoiler-tweaking out the mangled frmt lower valance-driver shoulder belt-new parking brake cable + God knows I hope for the installment of the last 1000 of the 36500 all on a mistake after mistake of the wrong people touching my mustang that cost me @ 50% of charges in parts/labor to correct @ 80k marginal that not have to had been doled out, you can agree w/me @ the extra to pay out to get a new air gap when i have the performance shop to do the installation and tweaking. It has been a 2200 mile and 10 year nightmare in restomod as you can see and read in my photo album to getting the COTM March slot as per my 18 photos and article on front page of this site for the remainder of days in this month of my display. Whew a mouthful instead of saying 'have to dig myself out of my proverbial grave the mustang put me in though my choice of course.' Though as you can see photo p 5 or 4 of my photo album /profile of my existing edelbrock fitting under my EFI 700 4 bbl carb to dome air filter and ram air to how much xtra hp will your air gap create? Just under 400 hp from the engine between accessories and the @ 350+ hp w/9.5 compression on a rebuilt stock q code to r code per se w/solid lifters-shot peened polished - heavy duty cast cam as the 70 cleveland w10.1 compression -@ blue printed and balanced to specs - suspension as upgraded to reinforced even on inner shock tower bracing as w/the 70 429 boss was shoe horned in the engine bay.

Back