• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fasten belt light

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrgeorge1112

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande
351w FMX Transmission
I am looking for a "Fasten Belt" light that goes in the dash of my '73 mustang sport coupe. Preferably working. New or original. Shoot me a.price.

In 71 it was part of an option package

Light changed to the pass side dash spot in early 72 and was standard in all cars then.

Jeeeez $99. That will be a finishing touch I guess. Fathers day gift or birthday present. Lol there is a lot more things I wanna spend $99 on.

I've got about 6 NOS fasten belt lights in the drawer next to me. I put one on ebay about 4 years ago for $55. Some kid on another Mustang forum blasted me for "gouging" people for the lights.

Rick at NPD stood up for me noting the repops for earlier years are $60.

Haven't even tried to sell one since. $55 is not worth the aggravation. I'm the only one I've ever seen on Ebay to have the correct lights in NOS and I've watched for them since 1999. I've seen a couple chrome ones but not black.

I paid $5 + shipping about two years ago as a Buy Now, I guess I got Lucky!!
Iyman, I'll give you 7.00 for it :dodgy:

Don :p:p:p
Don,

If I wasn't using it, I would :D that's a $2 profit :D

jrgeorge1112 ,

my wife reminded me that when I bought a bunch of odd and end parts, from a guy on CL, she saw one of the Seatbelt lights in there, I will have to look around and see if I can find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess what I'm trying to say is if you see a nice one and you need it you may want to grab it. To get to that light is a pain and you risk breaking it while getting it out of the donor.

If you are replacing the panel it's in you better do the light at the same time.

Back