FB photo

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell? Where is this kid's parents and the parents of the other kids that climb all over their truck? Are the workers handing out candy to attract so many kids?

I don't think this is real.

If thats are real photo and I saw that my employees took care of my truck like that, (just look at that fender)- one of two things would occur, he would be fired or if he was a great employee I would hire a helper to drive him around and do the walk around. Looks like a doctored photo of a guys kid crawling around in his driveway. Who knows but things do happen like that, if so The parent needs to be taken around back of the wood shed for some enlightenment:huh:

...and who the heck sees a kid stuck, crying, scared, in an extremely dangerous situation and doesn't immediately work to get the kid free.

Instead they say hold on...let me get a pic of this.

scary yes, but it's not like he was driving down the road and the kid got kicked up into the wheel well. That kid got himself there, so it definitely raises the question of WTH this kid was doing and WTFH his worthless parents were doing besides watching him

Back