Finally....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice collection!  Room for 1 more ;-)  A nice original Mach 1 maybe?

Thx. As for the Mach, been there and done that for 20 years on this J Code :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice collection!  Room for 1 more ;-)  A nice original Mach 1 maybe?

Thx. As for the Mach, been there and done that for 20 years on this J Code :)

2C8C4303-7506-4BEA-A863-21D4B1CB0007.jpeg

photo upload on internet

Tested the lift for the first time today with a car on top... 9’6” ceiling height is all I had to work with. To add insult to injury... I had a 12” beam running across the ceiling to factor in. All my calculations showed that with this lift, two '71-3 Mustang's could sit one on top of another, just.... I have 53 1/2” clear space underneath as it sits in this pic. The car’s need 52”... as long as I don’t bounce my way under the lift, no issue. For those with lifts, you know that in order to lower the upper car, you must first raise it to release the locks. I have 4 1/2” ceiling height available, again, as you see the car in this pic. I need 2 1/2” upward travel to release the locks... Some said it might not be possible with my ceiling height but, if we own, maintain, restore these car’s; we find a way... My wife is happy in that she got the new home she wanted. I have worked hard to get the garage where I need it to be based on a standard 2 car garage set up. 

I don’t see any issue with the way the car sits on the upper rack, but, if anyone see’s something, let me know. The lift is designed to take the weight anywhere along the tracks, as long as you keep four wheels on it  :whistling: My first time owning one of these. Great addition to a garage.
Dreaming of a garage like yours!

Back