Ford Offered me a Free 2012 Mustang of my choice

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Completed
1972 Mach 1 Future Project
1972 Mach 1 Doner Parts Car
1973 302 Current Project
I chose an ultra rare Boss 302 Convertible with a shaker hood in a tweaked Factory Gold custom color. How do you like it?

xqcfba.jpg

5o6wwz.jpg

Oh, did I mention it was free ONLY as a wallpaper? LOL! Build your own here: http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/customizer/

I found it entertaining and spent at least an hour playing around and dreaming :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! I couldn't save mine...had to use screen cap.

2yy6z3c.jpg

I chose an ultra rare Boss 302 Convertible with a shaker hood in a tweaked Factory Gold custom color. How do you like it?

xqcfba.jpg

5o6wwz.jpg

Oh, did I mention it was free ONLY as a wallpaper? LOL! Build your own here: http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/customizer/

I found it entertaining and spent at least an hour playing around and dreaming :(
The gold shade looks really fantastic! and really elegant! Good choice.

The gold shade looks really fantastic! and really elegant! Good choice.
I like fantastic and elegant ;) I'm currently rebuilding a 73 and this may just be the color scheme for her. Gonna take this picture to the paint shop and put a name to this color.

Looking good guys! That green reminds me of the new Camaro :(

I like fantastic and elegant ;) I'm currently rebuilding a 73 and this may just be the color scheme for her. Gonna take this picture to the paint shop and put a name to this color.
haha wow (yeah better bring that pic to the paint shop).. that's cool! if its done with the paint job better post a pic of it and lets see how it looks...

:D

I made a nice one, but ill have to remake it when i get back home.

They should make one of these for our mustangs :D

Latest posts

Back