• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND NICE 71 M CODE ON EBAY

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71MACH-1

Reaction score
My Car
71 MACH 1 351C (WITH A CAM)
4SPD HURST
FACTORY AC
DISC BRAKES
PERTRONIX ELECTRONIC IGNITION
TORINO SEATS WITH CONSOLE
GAUGE PACKAGE
Yes, if it is what she says it is that is a well optioned car at a fair price. I don't like the ebay add by proxy though. "I am listing this for my husband..." is he in a coma? That is the set up for plausible deniability. Check to make sure the rust issues are as minor as "she" says.

Not for me.... I have one;)

Yes, if it is what she says it is that is a well optioned car at a fair price. I don't like the ebay add by proxy though. "I am listing this for my husband..." is he in a coma? That is the set up for plausible deniability. Check to make sure the rust issues are as minor as "she" says.

Good EYES Tommy!!! "I selling for" is a red flag ..... "I was told" is a red flag ... knowing the signs has kept me from wasting money several times.

Latest posts

Back