• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Power windows for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The power window motors on my caddie are about half that size.

$600???? I think if I want my windows rolled down with little effort on my part, I would save pocket change by getting off the freeway, pay the guy at the end of the freeway ramp $2 to roll down my windows for me and then stop at the 7-11 by my home and pay the bag lady $2 to roll them back up....

I could do that 150 times!!!! That is, if I ever rolled my windows up in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
for GAWD sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking every where ... that's EXACTLY what I neeeeeeddddd and MORE!!!! Geezus. I look on ebay 2 times a week up till the past month. FIGURES!
Did you win the auction?

The convertible power window glass is worth $600 the pancake motors in the back $200 (cost me $150 to rebuild one in the nineties) the switches $300 (low est) door panels $150 each if fair, front motors and regulators $200, harness is $50. I paid $39 a switch in 1995 from Ford. their are 7 in the car now an NOS one would be $100 I bet. The switches are very fragile made of bake lite. I replaced all my single door ones with 1973 switches just make the wire ends a little bigger with an punch or something similar. I would say not a bad deal, I bet you could double your money separately with out even trying.

Hi all, there is a shop in my area (MD) that installs power windows using universal kits, plus the buttons look look like the ones on new BMW'S. Is it worth it for $500 labor & parts? Has anyone installed after mkt pwr wndws before? Good quality parts too. I always wanted pwr wndws and thought its a good investment. Plus, I'm going to have all 4 buttons install on the center console above the ashtray (slope). Need opinions pleases, BTW my 72 conv is not stock, lots of mods done to it.

Hey Droptop, just received a call last night from the shop, guy messed up when he quoted me. It's $1k for all four and $500 front only. I found another shop in va, he's willing to do it for $600. Once I find more details ill post it on here.

Back