Gas Monkey Boss 351..sorta

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mweeps

Reaction score
My Car
07 Mustang GT
First car 351 H Code 73 Mach 1 totalled in college
Actually it is Richard's big money man Dennis' business that had it for sale. Ridiculous price.
Agreed - ridiculous price. I'm seeing lots of non-Boss 351 stuff, along with parts from other cars. I'll bet that's not the original engine - which probably came out when the 4-sp did. Since it runs, I'd probably offer $10K - but not a dime over $12K... but that's ONLY because it runs. Were it a non-running car, I wouldn't offer more than $6K without a thorough inspection (mine was severely sun-baked as well... and rusty AF underneath all the sun-baked sheet metal, after all). Geez - my interior was actually nice than that, IMHO - and I pretty much had to replace everything.

Rust-free, my @ss - look at the lower quarters. Also gonna need more than a battery to run... especially since it has no cooling system.

I've dealt with Collins Bros Jeep before, but didn't know they were affiliated with GMG. :shootself:

you're buying the R in the vin....

Yeah, true. But unfortunately, people seem to think that having a TV show and gen-u-ine Gas Monkey beer farts in the seats somehow add value.

smh

Yeah, true. But unfortunately, people seem to think that having a TV show and gen-u-ine Gas Monkey beer farts in the seats somehow add value.

smh
a fool and his money are soon parted

Tell me: who in their right mind would actually want a Boss 351 with an automatic? That would be like a Lincoln Continental Mark VIII with a four-speed.
Well, an automatic went in to replace the 4-speed... and it can come right back out again with a new 4-speed to replace it. ;)

Again, not for that kind of money, though (which I think seems to be the consensus).

I'm also amazed to see the missing hockey stripes, which at best says, "re-paint" at some point in its life (and also helps explain the crappy logos on the fenders).

Back