GOT THE NEW FAUX 351CJ RUNNING

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad-Ass, Q!! ::thumb::

Mine sounds very similar (351C/Hookers/Pypes 2.5"). I gotta ask though, which fuel pump did you go with and where did you locate it? I have Holley Black on mine (mounted to the frame rail in the wheel well on the driver side), and it's quite loud. That'll change when I switch over to the Edelbrock E-Street system, but for now - wow...

Excellent work, as always!

Bad-Ass, Q!! ::thumb::

Mine sounds very similar (351C/Hookers/Pypes 2.5"). I gotta ask though, which fuel pump did you go with and where did you locate it? I have Holley Black on mine (mounted to the frame rail in the wheel well on the driver side), and it's quite loud. That'll change when I switch over to the Edelbrock E-Street system, but for now - wow...

Excellent work, as always!
Thanks E

Mechanical fuel pump..No need for electric..

Thanks for the compliments guy's..Lots of hard work but I'm close Huge difference from what it was..going to have a car that I can really drive for hours on end enjoy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work! Very impressed with the shutting of the passenger side door. I wish mine shut that nicely!

Back