• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grand bay Alabama car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is in my back yard, well not litterally in my back yard but 15 minutes away. I may check it out just for the fun of it.

All original :huh:

Wait except for the front bumper paintwork

Front seats are too clean for original white

white pass door panel with black pull handle

maybe they mean the miles are all original :)

The seats might still be original. They do look a little dirty and that usually never shows on pictures. I suppose that those seats look really nasty in reality.

I remember that before I redid my interior my white seats looked like they'd been dragged through a field but on photos they always looked nice. These look worse.

I've texted the guy back and forth a little last week. It's an H-code car. He said he bought it but stopped putting money in it fixing it up due to "problems" with the car but he didn't say what those problems were. I was out of town last week and didn't have an opportunity this past weekend to put eyes on it. I'll see what I can do this week.

Back