• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Grande vinyl roof trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Grande
I have a spare set of the complete trim for the vinyl roof. A part that is not produced anymore. If anyone is interested I can take pictures. Mainly putting this up to gauge interest. Selling the entire trim for $200, plus shipping. I have seen single pieces go for over $100 each, so this sounds more than reasonable to me.

I have a spare set of the complete trim for the vinyl roof. A part that is not produced anymore. If anyone is interested I can take pictures. Mainly putting this up to gauge interest. Selling the entire trim for $200, plus shipping. I have seen single pieces go for over $100 each, so this sounds more than reasonable to me.
Yeah, if ya can post or send pics that would be great. I gotta do a redo on my rotting roof under the vinyl one day soon cause it's shot. It has the trim but if it's better... might as well

On the back side of the trim where it meets the vinyl is there pitting? Mainly curious about the two larger sweeping bend pieces that go from the top of the rear window down to the rear quarter panels.

Back