Greetings from Georgia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome from just down the road in Acworth!
And a further down the road in Kennesaw!

Dang nice to see so many of you on here and many from my neck of the woods. It has 351C H code Auto. Getting started on some floor pans and trunk work at the moment as it has some rust.

Thanks guys! Yes I am going back with original Sprint colors. It needs a lot of work but will be worth it. It is in the shop getting ready for some sheet metal work. I am sure it will be there a while! It doesn't look at all like a Sprint at the moment-it has been primed with black primer! I am in North GA near Rome about 70 miles south of Chattanooga.
Welcome. What's in it? What package? I have a Sprint Fastback with 351C FMX Auto, AC, with B Package option.
Welcome from Nashville, Tenn. I also have a Sprint package B that i am restoring.

Hello all. I am new to the site from Georgia. I just picked up my fourth mustang. This one is a 72 Sprint Fastback and I am ready to start restoring it. I owned a 71 Grande back in high school and wish I had kept it. I will post pics once we start on it.
Very nice! Has potential. When I rebuilt my Cleveland, had the 2/4 Barrel Cleveland Heads. See my profile(cpy cat). It is "almost" completed to my liking. If I were to acquire another mustang, I would stay with 72 convertible but get the Sprint model, "loaded" w/A/C, 6 cylinder upgraded w/EFI & intercooled by-turbo, & of course - "electric windows"(one option if you don't have from factory, found cannot add onto original doors and frame(by my guys inthe electrical shop) don't know if possible w/prefab door and frame if can negotiate wiring plate in dash. W/Hurst 4=spd(wide or close ratio or in fact going all the way(with limited slip 2.75 axle) onto a tremac manual six, "could not be better"!

Welcome aboard from Wisconsin.
PS Know how the Dodge HO's is fun to drive, fast, & economical as I had one of the 1st Dodge Daytona Shelby Z "Fully Loaded" as it came out at Daytona Beach Dodge Dealership accross from the speedway in "87"(frt wheel drive w/gatorback radials, 5 on the floor, power seat(moveable as well pump up, 4 wheel disc, indep suspension that all in all 0-60 in 7.9 seconds best it did for me w/out getting caught by the smokies while on the move on I-95 not far from Daytona wa 132 mph, from an intercooled four cylinder, as well lockable glass T-tops specially installed from Car Care.

Was both inputs recieved?

Apparently initial reply, seems like did not go through. Thanks for the "welcome aboard". In a shorter version, my story is recorded in the AACA coffee book published 2011(if you are a mbr of AACA) If not, always liked 71-73 mustangs as time of myn highscgool alumni but never rode in one, a canary yellow Mach 1 while stationed in Air Force, Duluth IAP(Air Base),duluth, MN "76-78". My father fronted me for a new vette in 76 as got a dealer cost price from Wiesbaden Air Base BX (prior assignment).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back