Greetings from Germany

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ein glückliches Willkommen, Sie und Ihre 1972 Mustang, Claus. Sie werden feststellen, dass wir wirklich eine internationale Gemeinschaft von einer gemeinsamen Liebe 71-73 Mustangs miteinander verbunden. Tim, from sunny Florida.

Hello and welcome to the forum from North Carolina.

I just got finished taking my instrument cluster apart cleaning and got every bulb working only one did when I started, now to test the tach.

Hurray.
David,

that's cool ::thumb::

Please update how it works!

Ein glückliches Willkommen, Sie und Ihre 1972 Mustang, Claus. Sie werden feststellen, dass wir wirklich eine internationale Gemeinschaft von einer gemeinsamen Liebe 71-73 Mustangs miteinander verbunden. Tim, from sunny Florida.
Tim,

that's not bad - Sie sprechen schon ganz gut Deutsch ;)

....: "Power breakdown in the garage - talked to my family - seem to be nice folks".:D
Welcome to the site Claus from Washington State. Can you repeat the above in it's original German format, the translation is missing something and now I'm really curious, thanks.

Jim

I'd say: " Stromausfall in der Garage. Habe (als Folge dessen) meine Familie getroffen. Scheinen nette Leute zu sein"

"Had a power outage in the garage- met my family - they seem to be nice people"
That's the Hochdeutsche translation, I was thinking Claus being in Schwabenland might have ein bisschen different twist on it, but I now get it, thanks!

Welcome to the site Claus from Washington State. Can you repeat the above in it's original German format, the translation is missing something and now I'm really curious, thanks.

Jim

I'd say: " Stromausfall in der Garage. Habe (als Folge dessen) meine Familie getroffen. Scheinen nette Leute zu sein"

"Had a power outage in the garage- met my family - they seem to be nice people"
That's the Hochdeutsche translation, I was thinking Claus being in Schwabenland might have ein bisschen different twist on it, but I now get it, thanks!
+1 ::thumb::

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I took a couple of years of German in high school back in the 70's and unfortunately I don't remember a dozen words of it!

Hello and welcome to the forum from North Carolina.

I just got finished taking my instrument cluster apart cleaning and got every bulb working only one did when I started, now to test the tach.

Hurray.
David,

that's cool ::thumb::

Please update how it works!

Tim,

that's not bad - Sie sprechen schon ganz gut Deutsch ;)

Tim: Vielen Dank für Ihre Anmerkungen zu meinem Deutsch; Ich completying einen Ph.D. Abschluss in England, die mich erfordert Deutsch und Französisch zu lesen. Ich kann meine Fähigkeiten in Deutsch hier ausprobieren, ohne von meinen Professoren bestraft!

Tim: Vielen Dank für Ihre Anmerkungen zu meinem Deutsch; Ich completying einen Ph.D. Abschluss in England, die mich erfordert Deutsch und Französisch zu lesen. Ich kann meine Fähigkeiten in Deutsch hier ausprobieren, ohne von meinen Professoren bestraft!
Hahaha, das ist gut - come on, feel free :D

Hahaha, das ist gut - come on, feel free :D

Ich bin geboren und in Südamerika erhöht Spanisch sprechen, so Portugiesisch und Französisch sind nicht schwer zu holen; studierte Griechisch und Hebräisch in Graduiertenschule und sie in der Kanzel jeden Sonntag. Aber Deutsch - ahhh - nicht so einfach und nicht so lustig. Spaß zu hören, aber schwer zu lernen. Sie scheinen es zu wissen!

Ja, Tim,

das ist richtig - ich denke, dass es für einen von Geburt an Englisch sprechenden Menschen schwerer ist, Deutsch zu lernen, als umgekehrt.

Yes, Tim,

that's right - I think, that it is more difficult to learn German for native English speaking people than the other way round.

Hello from Mississippi. Glad you found us. No need to search any further, you and your 72 are now "Home". Need information, advice, or just to talk, just ask. Very knowledgeable and friendly people on this site.

Hi Claus and many greetings from Hanau/Germany ::welcome::

Here you've "saddled up" in correct forum:exclamation:

Hallo Claus und herzliche Grüße aus Hanau in Hessen!

Ciao

Juergen

Latest posts

Back