Greetings from Maine from a new member!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Florida! I installed pre-bent SS fuel and brake lines from CJ Pony. Not a perfect fit and trying to tweak stainless lines is not easy to bend. The brake line that runs to the rear did not match up at all at the rear of the car. The fuel line wasn't bad except for some nudging near the fuel tank. SS is indeed something to think about considering where you live and how much it will be exposed to salt conditions.

Welcome from Prince Edward Island, Canada!!

Hope your plans for this car work out for you.

Would you happen to know of any '71-'73 Mach1 project cars in your area that the owner has lost interest in?

Hi Robert
welcome from my side!
SS fuel lines do work, but do not use SS brake lines, big reason for concern with stainless steel lines is the fittings. The ends that terminate either into the caliper or master cylinder, SS is extremly rigid, big chance for leaking.

Welcome from west Michigan!
My wife and I just decided to take a road trip in October and will end up in Bar Harbor. Yup... we'll be driving our 73 Mustang.
Have a wonderful trip! Sounds like a great time to visit Bar Harbor, just be ready for a lot of traffic!

Hi Robert
welcome from my side!
SS fuel lines do work, but do not use SS brake lines, big reason for concern with stainless steel lines is the fittings. The ends that terminate either into the caliper or master cylinder, SS is extremly rigid, big chance for leaking.
Thanks for the tip, Roland! I'll keep that in mind.
Robert B

Back