Greetings from Sweden

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'll make sure to upload better pictures tonight when I'm home from work. I see there is a ram air kit for 429/460 at http://www.fordramair.com/new/products/ram_air_units.htm Maybe that could fit under the hood. I'll look into that kit some day. :)

Välkommen från Motala/Sverige !

Welcome from Motala/Sweden !

Hello everyone!

I bought my dream car last week, a yellow 1973 Mach 1! I've been in love with this car since I watched the original Gone In 60 Seconds movie from 1974. Former owners to my car have replaced the engine with a 460. Unfortunately the Ram Air have been removed. I am completely new to Mustangs so I have lots of things to learn!

The car is in pretty good condition, nothing compared to my old Celica Supra Mk2 that's a rust bucket! The only thing I have to sort out right now is electrical issues for instrument lights, courtesy lights, power windows, buzzers etc. A former owner have installed an aftermarket stereo and tampered with the wiring. I will have to take a look at that as well as replace some bad wiring to the turn signals. I also have to do someting with the exhaust as it's hanging very low. I am almost unable to go over speed bumps and almost got stuck last week trying to park it in the garage. Therefore I must park it outside until I get access to a new garage 1st of December. Winter is comming...

Sorry for the bad attached picture, I can post better pictures at a later time if anyone is interested. Also, sorry for any misspelled english.

Best regards

Thomas
still cannot see if my post reply went through to you 2 times so-

Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome! I'm sorry for being a somewhat dick and not posted more photos. My excuse is that I have been busy with work and other things during the hollidays. I have some photos here to redeem my karma. :angel:

Picture of the rear.

2d8j4af.jpg

Front.

wi3lew.jpg

Passenger side.

nx3n6s.jpg

Enginebay on the passengerside.

idu9h4.jpg

Enginebay on the drivers side and it's a dirty mess!

jrf8mf.jpg

Interior.

2m4dq1d.jpg

A crack in the instrument bezel and a plastic bit is missing. I see there are replacements for non-tach version available through vendors, but will it fit instrument panel with tach?

zxrvxl.jpg

The low hanging exhaust seen from the passenger side.

30d9lx0.jpg

Cheers!

Welcome from coastal Alabama! I think you may be our first Swedish member...cool. Be sure to add a pin for your general location and country to our member map which is located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

Back