Greetings from Virginia, USA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently bought a set of firestone wide ovals for my 73 vert. They look very much like the original bias ply firestones that came on these cars back then, but you get all the benefit of radials. If you not looking for originalit then there are less expensive tire options. Coker tire and universal tire in hershey PA have a good selection on their website.

upload temporary image

I recently bought a set of firestone wide ovals for my 73 vert. They look very much like the original bias ply firestones that came on these cars back then, but you get all the benefit of radials. If you not looking for originalit then there are less expensive tire options. Coker tire and universal tire in hershey PA have a good selection on their website.

upload temporary image
They look great with the hubs, which is what my recent purchase was equipped with when it left production.  Thank you for the links to Universal, I've been to Coker's website but I'll take any advice I can get.

Back