Happy Canada Day!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sumit

Reaction score
My Car
1973 351c coupe
I know we have a lot of Canadians here so Happy Canada Day! Eh!

I think today I'll eat some poutine while I watch CBC or much music. Later, snack on some ketchup chips while listening to Justin beiber... I mean... Barenakedladies. Maybe at the end make some kraft dinner and watch the trailer park boys.

Question for anyone: What's your (favourite) thing about Canada?

canada-flag.gif

Happy Canada Day. You had my interest until you mentioned Bieber, however, my favorite thing about Canada is Shania Twain.

shaniatwain300.jpg

Scan 34.jpg

Three Canadian cousins, at a family reunion, Northumberland County, Ontario, Summer 1976; yours truly on left with the Maple leaf.

What I miss the most from the homeland are Canadian-made butter/raisin tarts, home-made bran muffins with raisins, maple syrup in the spring-time, and Hockey-Night-in-Canada on Saturday nights.

Hope you all have a fun-filled July 1st.

Three Canadian cousins, at a family reunion, Northumberland County, Ontario, Summer 1976; yours truly on left with the Maple leaf.

What I miss the most from the homeland are Canadian-made butter/raisin tarts, home-made bran muffins with raisins, maple syrup in the spring-time, and Hockey-Night-in-Canada on Saturday nights.

Hope you all have a fun-filled July 1st.
Nothing like maple syrup and hockey

My lady cousin in the middle of the pix lives with her husband in Abbotsford, BC--probably close to you.
Small world! Ya. I've grown up in Abbotsford.

Back