Harmonic Balancer

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Conv; 1 of 17; 351C, 2V, Auto
For a '71 351 Cleavland, what color is the Harmonic balancer supposed to be?

I just bought a new one and it's silver. My old one looks black but could just be lots of crud.

I've seen cars with blue, black and silver, just wanted to try and stay original in color.

I just bought a new one and it's silver. My old one looks black but could just be lots of crud.

I've seen cars with blue, black and silver, just wanted to try and stay original in color.
A thin coat of blue.

Ford balancers on the late 60s-70s engines are a semi gloss black,same color as brackets etc....

PC250016.JPG

Ford balancers on the late 60s-70s engines are a semi gloss black,same color as brackets etc....
Thanks

Latest posts

Back