heard our cars compared to a boat

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...well, I dunno about being compared to a boat, but I do think that our cars are just perfect for a three hour tour, a three hour tour...

9hGV4N0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...well, I dunno about being compared to a boat, but I do think that our cars are just perfect for a three hour tour, a three hour tour...

9hGV4N0.jpg
LMFAO, One of the best posts I've seen in a long time, great work, love it. As for what other people think about our cars, don't really care, but what I do know for sure is this, the public love our cars, we get so many compliments on ours and so many times people have said to us about how different they are and how cool and awesome. We had our vert at a pretty big show down the Gold Coast a few months back and our vert was parked two cars down from a beautifully stunning 67 GT S code 4 speed Fastback. Talking to the owner and found out it was a concourse winning, highly awarded, big dollar car, and mine is just a tidy driver (but getting her there) the funny thing was we watched so many people walk straight past that car and all around ours (mine and my mates 72 Gran Torino) and people wanting look at and takes pics of ours, as well as talk to me about our car. After speaking with so many people, the conclusion I came too was that so many people are over the 65-70 Mustangs (same as 67-69 Camaros, Tri five Chevs and so on) as they are everywhere and there is so many of them around, where our cars are so different and there aren't as many around (mine is the only 71-73 at most shows) What we also noticed that day was that the people that stopped to look at that beautiful 67 were older type Mustang guys and not so many everyday car people. I've been asked do I think our will boom in the future, my response is always the same, I don't care as I didn't buy it as an investment, I bought because I liked it and have always loved their shape, especially in a convertible. But it's the same in Australia with the XA model Fords. Not too many people liked them, they were always bagged out, they were cheap and purchased and robbed for parts for XW/XY Fords, but nowadays, everyone loves them, they are highly sort after and command some pretty decent coin for them, another car I've always loved since childhood that now gets the recognition it deserves.

I never new some people didn't like them till I went to a Mustang meet. I had some comments about mine from the 64-68 brigade. I don't really care anyway, I've never been into those cars, they look to old to me. I've always been into 70s land yachts / boats.

Hmmm.... don't Camaro folks like to hang out drinking Bud Lite and after feeling a few start to make Transformer sounds ......LOL

This was a line in one of those recent WWII movie Hitler rampages voice-over clips

9hGV4N0.jpg
LMFAO, One of the best posts I've seen in a long time, great work, love it.
Thanks 4Vforever. I wouldn't say our cars are gigantic, but they certainly ain't a .....Minnow......
tada.gif

9hGV4N0.jpg
Thanks 4Vforever. I wouldn't say our cars are gigantic, but they certainly ain't a .....Minnow......
tada.gif
No worries, really was a good chuckle after another crap day of work. Also about that car in the shot, shouldn't really "Skipper" over the fact that it doesn't have a proper "Ginger" interior either !!!

tada.gif
No worries, really was a good chuckle after another crap day of work. Also about that car in the shot, shouldn't really "Skipper" over the fact that it doesn't have a proper "Ginger" interior either !!!

Ha, good one! I must Profess, this car probably emits a Thirsty Howl in Third to keep its owner Merry An' cheerful....

tumblr_lxn1uf6ZJs1qgqj2zo1_400.gif

tada.gif

Ha, good one! I must Profess, this car probably emits a Thirsty Howl in Third to keep its owner Merry An' cheerful....

tumblr_lxn1uf6ZJs1qgqj2zo1_400.gif
LOL, I'll pay that one, good one, but wonder if it may Bob up in Denver though!!!

Back