Hefty Asking Price

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guy finally replied. I'll post our text conversation a little later. I noticed the ad got removed.

this guy is definitely off his rocker. at times he was incoherent. warning, towards the end he uses a lot of profanity.

IMG_1871.PNG

IMG_1872.PNG

IMG_1873.PNG

IMG_1874.PNG

IMG_1875.PNG

IMG_1876.PNG

IMG_1877.PNG

IMG_1878.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Corysvt, glad you took one for the team and contacted this nutcase. The last time I laughed so much it cost me a couple of tickets to the Comedy Club. This fellow is defiantly from another universe. Hope they're not capable of breeding while here! Sorry your dreams of ownership of that magnificent beast were dashed. Since you don't have your pilots license you'll just have to be happy with your P****Y A$$ Mach1 with the little 15" tires and the little horn that goes "Beep-Beep"! :cool:

I have to admit its kinda depressing to be reminded there are total nutcases like this guy who will most likely spend most of their waking time raging at the world when it does not instantly reward his delusions.

Dang it, it's flagged for removal. I always miss the good stuff

I think I hate the idea that the guy tried to play the 'I served my country' card when things weren't going well.

Whether he did or didn't is irrelevant. He's asking way too much for his car.

... and $1200 for a transmission is actually pretty cheap. :whistling:

Back