Hello from Amsterdam :-)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking Grande. I like the color combination with the Decor option grille and NASA hood. In case you don't know, the headlight doors should have the black out treatment with the Decor Grill.

Welcome fellow European stanger, I'm from Malta and just like you I was greeted with lots of welcoming messages

In Mustang club Malta we have a committee member from Holland ,he doesn't own a Mustang but had one when he live in Holland and he's very dedicated and is crazy about Mustang .

Eric

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Wa state!! Nice looking mach 1 sir.....I got some freinds that live there in holland...I was suprized how sandy it is over there;)
Hi, thanks! It's a Grande, not a Mach 1, sorry haha. You thought it was all water here? ;-)

Nice looking Grande. I like the color combination with the Decor option grille and NASA hood. In case you don't know, the headlight doors should have the black out treatment with the Decor Grill.

Hey Mike, thanks for that info! The car originally was saddle bronze and it didn't have this hood. One of the previous owners played with it. I do like the black out treatment a LOT! I saw it on other cars, even other brands and I have been thinking about painting it myself actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back