Hello from Athens Greece!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach1_GR

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach1 351C-2V
Hello everyone from Athens Greece

My name is George and i am an owner of a 1971 Mustang Mach1 351-2V Light Pewter silver with red interior.

The car was purchased 1,5 years ago, and as it was a near junkyard project, now is down to bare metal paint removal, so all body to be checked for rust and replace body panels that need to be changed.

Last 1 and a half years i have made lots of parts purcheses through ebay (mostly sellers from USA) so now i am ready with all parts that need to complete the interior and exterior of the car after i get done the painting. (i.e. grills, honeycomb,tailights,complete sidestripe kit, complete weatherstripe, headliner, vinil seat cover, new doorcards, new dashboard etc...)

Hope to go through the topics of this forum and get all the help i need to complete this project, as here in Greece there is minimum experience and knowhow on these kind of cars.

Nice to find you and your rides!

Have a nice day

Welcome from Indiana, USA... Just a head up the guys on here LOVE Pics :) , Me Included. I would love to see pics of the project in process. As to the helpfulness of the guys in the forum, they are top quality people don't be afraid to ask, they will help and do it with a level of genuine respect. I don't offer a lot of advice personally, but there are some guys on here that are very good at helping out and they know what they are talking about. Glad you could join.

Welcome to the forum from the Netherlands.

Please post us some pictures from your car.

JB

Welcome from Latrobe, PA! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

::welcome:: From San Diego California.
And when you provide photos, don't forget to include a few Greek goddesses....hope I spelled goddesses correctly.

Here in American, if someone talks about a subject we don't understand, we respond "That is Greek to me." I wonder if people in Greece speak to you about a subject you don't understand if you respond "That is American to me."

Hello from Ada, Oklahoma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back