Hello from Hampshire Tennessee

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Taylor and welcome to my car's red twin. Mine is a 351c 2v, c-6, a/c car with power steering, power disc brakes and magnums. Yes mine is original with the c-6, maybe it's more rare than I thought. :D
Taylor/Jeff, I'm curious to ask what months each of your cars were made since they are so similar. It would be pretty cool if it was Within a few days of each other.

Welcome to the site! It's great to see another 73 Convertible being saved. Since it's been in your family all these years I would try and find any documentation about the car that may be laying around from your uncle's estate or what your grandmother may have.

Welcome Taylor and welcome to my car's red twin. Mine is a 351c 2v, c-6, a/c car with power steering, power disc brakes and magnums. Yes mine is original with the c-6, maybe it's more rare than I thought. :D
Taylor/Jeff, I'm curious to ask what months each of your cars were made since they are so similar. It would be pretty cool if it was Within a few days of each other.
Well I'm not real sure how I can tell when it was made. I've got pictures of the door information tag if you think that would help?

3503r5s.jpg

Welcome to the site! It's great to see another 73 Convertible being saved. Since it's been in your family all these years I would try and find any documentation about the car that may be laying around from your uncle's estate or what your grandmother may have.
Thanks.

Well I found the owner tag card thing and the Orginal bill of sale and some other documents. The worst part is they were in the glove box and the mice found them before so some of them I threw out. I was wondering about build sheets. Do 73 have those in them somewhere?

Thanks again.

Taylor

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.
Well I found the owner tag card thing and the Orginal bill of sale and some other documents. The worst part is they were in the glove box and the mice found them before so some of them I threw out. I was wondering about build sheets. Do 73 have those in them somewhere?

Thanks again.

Taylor

I found two copies of my build sheets on my 73 Convert way back in 1974! Since the 73 Convertible was supposed to be the last year for Mustang convertibles I did some preservation work and removed the seats and carpet to rustproof the floor from the inside. I think one was under the carpet and the other was under one of the seats, but that was 37 years ago. Since yours appears to be original with low miles you might find some remnants if you pull the carpet out. Good luck,

73MustangBuildSheetCopy1.jpg

73MustangBuildSheetCopy2.jpg

Hey Taylor ... wow ...very nice. I see that many guys have already told you how lucky you are!!!!! Nice car....you're gonna enjoy. Looks like to me a little wet sanding and wax will bring that paint out quite a bit so you can enjoy while you make your "list"

Wow influx of 73 verts :)

I found my build sheet mostly intact under the carpet driver side foot well. Also look into getting a Marti report.

Welcome aboard from SE Michigan.

Is rough but readable besides the water damage corner.. Impressive that it survived where it was.

bAxb1iA.jpg

nTHrzte.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back