Hello from Indiana

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to bring the car home from Tennessee. It cleaned up pretty good. Now time to get the engine running. There are a lot of hacked up wiring. Thought I would include a picture of my 67 Cougar project.  

Good luck on getting the wiring sorted on the Mach 1. You clearly are really serious about going fast with the Cougar. And good for you for not using a LS based engine to do it. I assume a lot of boost is in your future. Chuck

Good luck on getting the wiring sorted on the Mach 1. You clearly are really serious about going fast with the Cougar. And good for you for not using a LS based engine to do it. I assume a lot of boost is in your future. Chuck
You are correct on the boost. 4.6 Twin turbo 35 psi. The car will weight around 2400lbs. The chassis is certified at 25.2 for a 6 second 1/4 mile. Expecting low 7’s and mid 4’s in the 1/8. All steel body, floor and tubs. Always had a Cleveland in it. Had to buy the Mustang to put my Cleveland in.

Back