Hello from Iowa

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holubs

Reaction score
My Car
1973 convertible in light blue with white top. Has 302 with automatic transmission.
Daily driver is a 2018 EcoBoost coupe in Lightning Blue.
2018 Mustang - Stock Rims2.jpgHi All!

New to the forum. Coming into possession of a 1973 convertible shortly. Still need to pick the (1 owner!) car up after the virus thing settles down. The car is powder blue with a white top, 302 automatic. The car has rust and hasn't run for almost 30 years, so I have a job ahead of me to get it back into presentable condition. Will be looking for advice and help as I get into this

Current daily driver is a 2018 EcoBoost Mustang in Lightning Blue with the 10 speed automatic. Great car, much better than the 2008 V6 convertible I traded in for it.

Thanks,

Scott

Welcome from Cedar Rapids, IA. Where in Iowa are you located? I see Linn County on the plates so likely pretty close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Mississippi. Glad you found a 73 Vert to add to your family. Lots of experience and knowledge here and all willing to help any way possible. So when you get her home please be sure to take plenty of pictures and introduce her to us.

Your '18 Ecoboost is really sharp. My brother has a Royal Crimson 2018 Ecoboost that is way faster than the 2012 3.7L he traded-in. Fun car!!

And..Welcome to your new Mustang home!!

Welcome from Cedar Rapids, IA. Where in Iowa are you located? I see Linn County on the plates so likely pretty close.
I am in Hiawatha, we are almost neighbors!

I am in Hiawatha, we are practically neighbors!

Welcome from St Louis. I was born in Waterloo, grew up in Dubuque & went to school in Iowa City. I have a recently acquired '73 convertible that is a great car. Need pictures or advice as you work on yours, just let me know. Lots of really smart people here that can help.

Back