Hello from Norway

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELCOME aboard, Torgeir!

As to your search, I understand the folks at Mustang Corral had a Boss 351 car (that will need engine and drive train) for sale. If you REALLY want one, that might be the way to go...get the car and build it out. Their link is below:

http://www.mustangcorral.com/

Again, Welcome to the Site and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Hi...,

My name is Ashton from California(USA).I'm 25 years old.I just found this forum at google and I think it will be a great use if we can share knowledge.I'm looking forward to sharing experiences and making friends with the members of this forum.

Hi...,

My name is Ashton from California(USA).I'm 25 years old.I just found this forum at google and I think it will be a great use if we can share knowledge.I'm looking forward to sharing experiences and making friends with the members of this forum.
Post an introduction in a new thread for a proper welcome

Hi...,

::welcome:: Ashton!

Welcome TK and Ashton - a site like this can only be invaluable to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back