Hello from Sweden

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome from Florida! That is one gorgeous Mach you have. Your Mustang must be very happy living in Sweden!

Hi!

My name is Anders and im from Sweden. I have a 1973 Mach1 Q-code Mustang. The car was exported to Sweden 1973.

I have just ordered a Marti report but havent got it yet.

Found this site this morning and really enjoy it :)

I have a picture:

http://mustangclubsweden.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=20937&d=1342648088

I have had the car for only 6 months and an eager to learn more about it :p

Again: Hello from Sweden!!
great looking car...I sure love red headed stangs;)

Marti reports are worth every penny...I enjoy reading every one that is posted...Always learn something new from them..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Anders and ::welcome:: to the forum from Luxembourg/Europe.

Classic look with those Torq Thrusts.

hi welcome from Ireland ::welcome:: cool car

A million thanks to all you guys welcoming me! I have found my cyberhome ::yourock::

Bon Jour and Bienvenido from Florida!

It is always great to see European Mustang-brothers join us. Makes this forum an international community. Scandinavians are special; nothing like the law of the Swedes and the Persians!
Thanks! Im curious of " the law of the Swedes and the Persians" thats new to me :)

Hello and welcome to the site from Virginia! Great looking Mach 1 you have. Is that your son in the picture? He looks pretty happy and I bet he is thinking that car will be his one day!

Looks like someone has added some nice personal touches to the Mach 1. Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about the history of your Mach.
Hes my 12 ear old son whos hopping of practicedrive from the age of 16 and ofcourse get the car for hes 18 birthsday..:p

Welcome from west Michigan. I hope you enjoy it here Anders.

I visited Sweden last fall for work. You have a very beautiful and friendly country.
If yourwork takes u here again please contact me! :)

Welcome from Florida! That is one gorgeous Mach you have. Your Mustang must be very happy living in Sweden!
I think the Mach i loving it! ;) so young when she came here so she doesnt remember anything else..(wierd i writes she... hmm... :) )
A million thanks to all you guys welcoming me! I have found my cyberhome ::yourock::

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back